It seems counter intuitive to put oil on blemishes, right? While you might think that putting an oil on your face would worsen acne, plant oils won't clog your pores and the natural antibacterial and antiseptic properties can offer an ideal solution.
The oils we use in our Spot Treatment are all known for their analgesic, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial,antiseptic, and skin loving proprieties.
- Tea Tree essential oil, also known as melaleuca, is well-known for its powerful antiseptic properties and ability to treat wounds.
- Lavender essential oil is used to cleanse cuts, bruises and skin irritations.
- Rosemary essential oil is not used in skin care as extensively as it is used in hair care, but it does have antimicrobial and antiseptic qualities that make it beneficial in efforts to eliminate eczema, dermatitis, oily skin, and acne
- Bergamot essential oil is great for those with oily skin, as it helps to unclog pores. Bergamot has an added property of helping to balance oily skin.
- Frankincense essential oil is a powerful astringent, meaning it helps protect skin cells. It can be used to help reduce acne blemishes, the appearance of large pores, prevent wrinkles, and it even helps lift and tighten skin to naturally slow signs of aging.
All infused in our favorite ingredients - Full Spectrum Hemp Oil and 30 mg natural Hemp CBD isolate!
High in essential fatty acids, Omega 6, and omega 3, hemp oil can be used to counteract aging skin. Recommended for acne, oily skin, combination skin dry skin mature, aging skin eczema, and psoriasis.
... and of course our miracle ingredient we are infusing into all our beauty care products, CBD ISOLATE!
Research shows that CBD benefits include acting as an anti-inflammatory, anticonvulsant, antioxidant, antiemetic, anxiolytic and antipsychotic agent, and is therefore a potential medicine for the treatment of neuroinflammation, epilepsy, oxidative injury, vomiting and nausea, anxiety, and schizophrenia.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease.
Canyon Collection does not sell or distribute any products that are in violation of the United States Controlled Substances Act (US CSA).